Q. Do I have to make reservations in advance?
A. No, you can just stop in, but it is highly recommended you at least call first. Also, our convenient online reservation system allows you make reservations day or night.
Q. What’s the min. age required to rent a boat or Kayak?
Kayak renters must be at least 18 years old, or a min. of 10 years old if accompanied by an adult.
Q. Are pets allowed on the boats?
Yes. As long as you clean up after your pets you’re welcome to bring them along.
Q. Do you rent jetskis?
Q. Do you cancel reservations due to bad weather?
A. Yes, we are required to cancel based on high winds/waves as well as severe weather alerts. Your reservations will be refunded or you can reschedule for another day and time.
Q. What is your cancellation policy?
A. Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of the scheduled reservation.
Non-weather related cancellation policies:
- Customers that do not show up for a reservation will be charged FULL PRICE for that reservation.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to a reservation are subject to a $50 fee.
- Cancellation of reservations on holidays, holiday weekends or special events must be made 7 days in advance or no refunds will be issued. (ie Labor Day, Gasparilla,ect)
- Due to the scheduling of other customers’ reservations, please arrive on time since late arrivals will not extend your return time.
- Customers are responsible for the original reservation made. Changes made due to late arrival will not affect the overall price of the rental.
Q. When can I get a refund?
A. Customers are entitled to a full refund given the following situations:
- Due to unavoidable weather-related conditions and cancellations
- If cancellation is made more than 24 hours in advance
- If issues arise beyond our control such as unforeseen mechanical or electrical problems.
Q. Are food and beverages available for my trip?
A. Customers are welcome to bring food and drinks, coolers are provided by request. All items brought onboard must leave with you at the end of your rental.
Q. Is there a restroom on the boat?
A. All of our charter vessels have restrooms (aka heads) as well as our Beachcat catamaran.
Our other boats do not have heads, ask a staff member for locations in the area with available restrooms.
Q. Are there life jackets onboard?
A. Yes, all necessary safety equipment will be provided to you with your rental. Child sizes are available, but we suggest bringing an appropriately fitted life jacket for everyone in your party to ensure everyone one’s comfort.
Q. What should I wear?
A. SUNBLOCK!! You should always wear something to protect your skin. It gets hot and you can burn quickly. Otherwise, bathing suits, light clothing, hats, glasses or whatever else you are comfortable in being in the sun. Please remember, you are likely to get wet, if even only slightly, so bring items that can handle water. Aerosol sunscreen is prohibited on rental boats.
Q. Is there shade on the boat?
A. Yes. All of our boats have tops.
Q. do your boats have GPS units.
A. Yes. All our boats have GPS units with depth finders.